Greenland Glen Waverley!
We believe that to learn and grow, children must feel accepted and cared for. Our aim to make every child and parent feel welcome in our community,
- Our programs help children build the social-emotional, language and thinking skills they need to be successful in school and life. Children are encouraged to explore, discover, experience, and above-all have fun.
- Huge outdoor play areas, each age group allocated there on outdoor area. Featuring natural gardens, climbings structures, natural play equipment, sand play, water, swings and slide.
- On ground parking
- In house cook, providing nutritionally balanced meals catering for children’s dietary needs.
- Our learning environments, which encompasses literacy, numeracy, science, art, music and language underpinned by a strong focus on social emotional development.
Once you’ve worked out your options for care and taken a centre tour (or two!), you’ll be in a good position to pick the right centre for your child. Enrolling at Greenland Early Learning is easy, and we’ll help you every step of the way.
We encourage families to take centre tours. Visiting an early learning centre is the best way to meet our centre directors and key educators and learn more about our approach to early learning, our daily routines and check out our facilities and indoor and outdoor experiences offered.
We realise it can be a bit daunting, and our centre staff are there to help you and your child settle in. It’s completely normal to have a range of questions as you investigate care for your child.
It’s important to know what to look for and which aspects of the centre matter most to you.
Mon-Fri 7:00am - 6:30pmFee Information
Under 3 Years Old: $120/day
Over 3 Years Old: $115/day
* these prices are before the child care subsidyWhat to bring
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- In house cook
- Breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea, late snacks
What to bring
- Baby Formula
- Bag with spare clothing
- Water bottles
- Milk bottles for babies and toddlers